Thursday 6 August 2009

Update

Just for your info - you'll have noticed there are now adverts on this page with tenuous links to the pipeband - if you click on them we get a small donation so the more people that use this site and the links the more money we will raise! Don't get too excited though it's not vast amounts so I wouldn't be booking that holiday just yet!

Please use the shout box to the right - its an instant messaging service!

For your entertainment I will be publishing some of the profiles that you have completed on this page - I am going to anonymise them - so you can all have a guess at who they are!

For those of you that have access to the Band Members area - I am hoping to get Tom to comment after each competition - so that you can get some feedback - Don't worry I'll take the expletives out

No comments:

Post a Comment